Where Brina is moored
- The Yacht is 'moored' at Glenelg, and is very centrally located, a matter of 8 kms from the C.B.D. It also is very close to Adelaide's International Airport and located a few hudred metres from Jetty road.
- 'Brina' is moored inside the 'lock' dividing the Patawolonga Marina from the sea together with a variety of other sailed keelboats and motorised luxury cabin cruisers.
- Looking from the Glenelg Diving Shop walk the path north for 50 paces to Marina 'B' where the yacht is moored.
- When going seaward-bound the yacht passes many other pleausure craft moored in the marina.
- As we go southward around the point towards the entrance of the lock gates we view the 'Holdfast Shores" in the background.
- Going out to sea via the Patawolonga lock.
- The Glenelg Diving Shop on the starboard side - making our way port side (left) to the lock past some superb waterfront homes.
- Turning starboard back from the "Buffalo" around the lock.