Sailing is a breeze!
Sailing is a most exhilarating sport and recreational leisure activity. It has many benefits from its general appeal of 'getting away from the rat race' to 'being at one with nature'.
Come aboard this fine sloop rigged yacht "BRINA" - a Van De Stadt designed keelboat. Its ideal for adventurers who would like to participate in full-day or half-day sailing, sunset cruises or sail training.
The yacht caters for up to 8 prospective mariners at any one time and is very comfortable and well appointed with up-to-date cabin, bunks [berths], a modern 'head'(toilet) and galley. All exposed timbers are in teak and from hatches to chart table is pleasing to the eye.
Benefits of Sailing are:-
- Regaining one's hearty appetite for food and drink. There's little else to compare and promote our general well-being.
- The peace and tranquility on the water -
no tv's vcr's telephones and neighborhood dogs which are soon discovered in other outdoor activities.
- "Getting away from the madding crowd"
- leaving your troubles on the shore.
- Knowing you are able to be at one with the elements -
sea, sun, salt sea air, wind and the waves, dolphins and seals.
- The 'whiff' of a sea breeze during the day to promote one's health and harmony of a calming day's sail.
- Regain that 'zest' or 'zing' "in your being".
Something significantly different to look forward to.
Treat yourself or your friends to something special or different from what you have been used to in past experiences.